Hooping + pregnancy = ?

How long am I able to hoop while pregnant? And what comes after? Do I have to learn everything all over.... Yaiks!

Videos

perjantai 13. maaliskuuta 2015

Pregnancy weeks 14-18

I have felt more energetic during these weeks. I have trained, done shows, went back to gym and started eating more normally and healthy - like I used to. There were many days when I wondered am I pregnant at all? Well, then the belly started growing and during the 15 th week I felt the first little moves, which increased every day and became stronger. And the same time I became really aware that I had to struggle to fit my costumes... I couldn't help myself wondering, what does the costumer and audience think? Do I look fat - or just cute with my baby bump. At least I felt heavy and big... But it didn't affect my performance at all. I still could do everything in my hoop solo!

14 pregnancy week - Valentine's day.  Belly shows only when you look from the side.


(Pregnant in many of these clips)



On pregnancy week 16 I felt the first time that I can't perform trough my whole pregnancy (surprise!). I had a free spinning gig in one night club. Free spinning means that I'm dancing with my hoop on stage while dj plays the music... This normally means around 10 pm-4 am. Few breaks here and there. Around midnight I was really exhausted! And what happened to  me for the first time, when my abs and muscles became tired, I could no longer do multi hooping on my body (well a long period of time at least)... I switched to poi every 20 minutes. When it was finally 4 am. I literally passed out to my hotel bed... and felt extremely tired for three days!

No nightclubbing for this mama for a while
Now I'm in the end of 18th pregnancy week and you can clearly see the belly. This week I also noticed that I can't do inversion anymore. Headstands, shoulder stands etc. make me dizzy and little bit nauseous. Everything else is still do-able.


Summary:

+ More energetic
+ Feeling more like me again
+ Multi hooping with 5 hoops still doable.

- No more inversions
- Back pain
- Gotta hate the sellulite



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti